Kaspersky Internet Security rolled out an update that sees the EasyWorship.exe file as a Trojan Horse and the moves the file to the Quarantine section.
- Open Kaspersky go to the Quarantine and delete the Easyworship file and exit out of the Quarantine box.
- Update your virus scanner definitions.
- Then reinstall EasyWorship. (DO NOT UNINSTALL EASYWORSHIP...YOUR DATA WILL NOT BE IMPACTED)
- We have submitted the EasyWorship application file to Kaspersky and they have verified that there is no malicious code in the file.
- If the problem persists please contact Kaspersky for further instructions.