We recommend using PowerPoint 2010 viewer to display PowerPoint slideshows in EasyWorship 2009 build 1.9. We are not allowed to distribute Powerpoint 2010 viewer with EasyWorship so you will have to download and install it manually.
First remove any previously installed PowerPoint viewers from add or remove programs or programs and features in the Windows control panel.
Download and install PowerPoint viewer 2010. Right Click Here and click open in new tab or window to download.
Download and install the PowerPoint viewer update. Right Click Here and click open in new tab or window to download.
- Google Chrome users allow the files to download and click them in the download bar at the bottom of the browser to start the install.
- Firefox users Click save and double click the files in the download manager to start the install.
- Internet Explorer and Safari users click Run to start the install after the files downloads.
During the install check the box to accept the License Terms and click Continue, Next, Install and OK on the next prompts.
Make sure you install both files then follow the instructions under Change EasyWorship Settings below.
Change EasyWorship Settings:
- Open EasyWorship, click on the live menu, then options, then advanced.
- Uncheck both options under PowerPoint Options.
- Click OK .
- Close and reopen EasyWorship.
- EasyWorship is now setup to use PowerPoint 2010 viewer.