Some Windows 7 users using laptops with NVIDIA switchable graphics have experienced a problem with the DVD clip editor locking up and causing EasyWorship to crash. So far we have only seen this on Dell computers, but we are not sure if it happens on other brands.
- Before you continue make sure you have the DScaler codec installed.
- Download and install the latest video card driver from the laptop manufacturer website.
- If your problem is still not resolved see the instructions below.
Change the windows theme to the Windows 7 Basic theme.
- Right click the Windows desktop.
- Click personalize.
- Select the Windows 7 Basic Theme from the list provided.
- Then try the DVD clip editor again.
Send us an email and let us know if this worked for you. firstname.lastname@example.org