Sharing the database on your computer:
Since EasyWorship 2007 installs your song database into the shared or public documents folder, accessing the database from another computer is easy. Since the database is already shared, you just need to connect to it from another computer.
Connecting to a Shared Database:
- In EasyWorship click on the profiles menu.
- Click on Profiles Manager.
- Click the Create a new application profile at the bottom.
- Type the profile name in. For example Shared or Network.
- Select Use an existing application data instance.
- Click browse.
- In the browse window click on My Network Places or Network
- Select SharedDocs or Public on the computer you are shareing the database from.
- For XP computers go to Softouch>EasyWorship>
For Vista computers go to Public Documents>Softouch>EasyWorship
- Select the Default folder or the profile folder you are shareing from that computer.
- Click OK
- Under Application Options either type the name for new options for this profile or use existing options by clicking the radio button next to the drop down list.
- Click Save Profile.
Notes: Only one person can use the database at a time.