Note: Easyworship is designed to work in dual monitor display.
Using Single Monitor Display:
1. Open Easyworhsip.
2. On the top menu bar you will notice File, Schedule, Song Live Help categories. Click on Live.
3. Click on Options.
4. In the Options window, under the monitor icon, select Primary Monitor in the Select Output Monitor field.
5. If you wish to have video backgrounds motion, you will also want to select Enable DirctX Support by checking that box.
6. Click OK .
7. Now that the EasyWorship working screen in front of you, click on the square box in the upper right corner and make your Easyworship window smaller by adjusting the sides. You should be able to see part of the desktop behind Easyworship.
8. Above the right upper column area, click on the LIVE button so that it is blinking.
9. Select a song from the song database or schedule and click the Go Live button. You should now see the output display on your desktop, behind EasyWorship.
10. To use Easyworship in this mode, once you have selected a song and have selected Go Live, hold down your Ctrl button + space bar and you will see that the Easyworship working screen goes away. You can arrow down through the song and choose the next item in the schedule by using the Page Down key on your keyboard. To see the Easyworhsip working screen again, press the esc key.
We do not recommend using EasyWorhsip in this single monitor mode, as you will not be able to utilize all of itís benefits and features.