If you are missing songs or getting database errors after an upgrade, follow the instructions below.
- Make sure you installed the upgrade into the same location as the original version.
- Right click on your EasyWorship icon on your desktop.
- Click on properties.
- On the Shortcut tab click on the Find Target button.
- When the window appears, find and rename the data folder to data2.
- Find the old data folder, and rename it to data.
- In the same folder double click the file called EzFixIt.
- When it is finished click close.
- Close all windows and reopen EasyWorship.
The problem should be resolved.