There are a couple of reasons that EasyWorship will give an Incorrect Serial Number! message. The following information should help you resolve this problem.
It is possible that the information you typed into the registration fields does not match what is on the letter we emailed or mailed to you. Here are some things to check. This is the only reason that EasyWorship 2009 will give this message.
- Make sure that the Church Name, Phone Number and Serial Number are typed in exactly as they are on the letter.
- The letters in the serial number are all capital letters.
- There are no letter Os in the serial number.
- The dashes have to be entered in the serial number.
The phone number normally does not have any spaces in it. Make sure the formatting matches the registration letter.
EasyWorship 2007 and older will give this error if it is already registered with the serial number you are trying to enter.
- If you are upgrading from a registered version of EasyWorship 2.0 - 2006 to the 2007 version, you do not need to enter the serial number again.
- Click the help menu in the EasyWorship program, then about EasyWorship to verify that EasyWorship 2007 is alredy registered.
If this does not help, sometimes it helps to close the registration window then reopen EasyWorship and try again.