Many accompaniment DVDs usually only have one song on them. They have a feature that helps you to queue them up for regular DVD players. When an item is slected from the menu, it automatically starts a looping black screen. Pressing play or enter should start the video.
If you are trying to create a clip from one of these DVDs you might think there is something wrong with EasyWorship. Here are the steps to make it work.
1. Put the disk in the drive.
2. Click on the Media tab.
3. Click on the DVD tab.
4. Click the add button at the bottom of the DVD tab.
5. The select clip window will open.
6. When the Menu appears, select the option you want to play.
7. When the black screen with the faint green logo appears click the pause play button at the bottom of the screen twice.
8. The video will start playing then.
9. Now click the Select Segment button on the left.
That will set the mark in and mark out positions for you.
10. Name the clip.
11. Click OK.