Mpg or Mpeg1 video files will not play, or do not play properly in EasyWorship.
Your computer may have the Ligos Codec installed. Many video editing softwares install this codec.
- Download dsfmgr.exe from http://www.easyworship.com/downloads/Utilities/VideoTools/DSFMgr.exe
- Open dsfmgr.exe. (Windows 7, Vista right click dsfmgr.exe and click run as administrator)
- Double Click the Ligos MPEG Video decoder. (If the Ligos MPEG Video decoder does not appear, it is not installed on your computer.) See: Problematic Codecs
- Click the Filter Settings button.
- Check the box next to Use Ligos Codec for MPEG 2 only.
- Check the box to connect to Ligos Splitter only.
- Click OK and close Direct Show Filter Manager.