READ THIS FIRST: This KB is designed to get help you get incompatible mov files to work with EasyWorship. If you are not able to get the quality you want, feel free to experiment with settings. Quality can only be as good as the original video. If the source video is low quality or low res the video converter will not be able to compensate for the poor quality or low resolution of the original source. This information is provided AS IS. EasyWorship support is not able provide any additional support for Any Video Converter.
- Download and install Any Video Converter from HERE.
- Open Any Video Converter.
- Follow the instructions on the Getting Started page.
- Select Customized MP4 Movie (*.mp4) from the profile list.
- Set encoding options on the right side of the page.
Video Codec: x264 or mpeg4
Frame Size: Set the the same as the origial file. You can find this under the Frame Size column after you add the video to the convert list.
Video Bitrate: 768-2000 (usually the higher the bitrate, the better the quality)
Video Frame Rate: 29.97 or 30
Encode Pass: 2
Audio Codec: aac
Audio Bitrate: 128
Sample Rate: 44100
Audio Channel: 2
- After the file has been converted, you can add it to the media area of EasyWorship.
You can find it by right clicking the file in the convert list and clicking Destination File Location.
NOTE: K-Lite Codec Pack has to be install in order to play this file. See: Installing K-Lite Codec Pack