A Big "THANK YOU!" for Snapshot 2007

Tell us what you think about EasyWorship.

Moderators: DanW, billh, Rodger, Terry

A Big "THANK YOU!" for Snapshot 2007

Postby Anthonyhbm » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:34 pm

To The 2007 Snapshot Team,

Thank you very much for the update. So far it works great. I am making notes as I use it and will give you a summary soon. The Lord is good and I am grateful for the timing of this update...we planned a training session for May (we're new users, as of Feb), so this works out great.

To make life easier for our volunteer A/V team, I have been creating a schedule with all the songs (700+) in our Celebration Hymnal. Thanks to some helpful advice from other forum users, I have imported the songs, edited them to match the hymnal, applied a suitable background, moved the chorus after the first verse, and included title & song number slides. Now the operator can serach by title or song number and project the song immediatley without having to wait for a SongSelect download and import.

So far I am in "P's" so your update will definately help me to finish this time-saving step much, much sooner.

I will do the same for our other song books, possibly setting up a different profile for each. It's a tedious process, but our aim is to be prepared for the Holy Spirit's leading and eliminate any uncomforatble dead time.

Thanks again and may God richly bless you all for your hard work.

Many thanks,
Anthony :D
Anthonyhbm

Re: A Big "THANK YOU!" for Snapshot 2007

Postby pastortraviswalker » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:16 am

is there anyway that i could get the file from you containing the schedule for the celebration hymnal? Our church owns the hymnals but we just got easy worship and want to put the words on the screen too. me email is pastortraviswalker@gmail.com. Thanks!
pastortraviswalker

Postby GSpeedcomputer » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:39 am

Thank you. .for the information. .:-)
GSpeedcomputer

Postby GSpeedcomputer » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:21 am

Thank you so much. .really appreciated
GSpeedcomputer

Return to Share Your Experience