Powerpoint problem

Technical/General Questions and Answers about EasyWorship

Moderators: DanW, billh, Rodger, Terry

Powerpoint problem

Postby aj.lwc » Sun May 17, 2009 4:56 pm

I am having issues importing from powerpoint. It worked fine in v6 but when I upgraded to v7 it no longer imported from powerpoint - it would stay at the loading box where it imported the slides and would eventually go to Abort. I tried checking the two powerpoint boxes on options - but that just imported the slides but would not show the slide show while in easyworship - I want the slide show to show while I work on other stuff for the service like it did in v6. I though maybe powerpoint itself was an issue so I upgraded to 2007 but it still gives me the same issues plus now it shows on the main monitor no on our secondary monitor and projectors.
aj.lwc

Re: Powerpoint problem

Postby DanW » Mon May 18, 2009 9:06 am

When you upgraded EasyWorship, did you get any errors during the upgrade?

If so, it was probably the file that EW uses to hook to PPT to run the PPT presentations. If this is the case let me know and I will give you the instructions to fix that.

Also, in PPT, you can go to the Slide Show menu and make sure it is set to display on the Second monitor.
Dan
EasyWorship Support
Zephaniah 3:17
DanW
Support

Postby aj.lwc » Sun May 24, 2009 3:22 pm

I don't remember for sure but i think i did have an error on upgrade. what do i need to do to fix it?
aj.lwc

Postby DanW » Tue May 26, 2009 8:39 am

Restart the computer, go to C:\Program Files\Softouch\EasyWorship and delete the ezwHookpp.dll file and download and reinstall EasyWorship from our website. That should fix the problem.
Dan
EasyWorship Support
Zephaniah 3:17
DanW
Support

Postby eddo » Sun May 31, 2009 10:11 pm

I had this issue this morning trying to import a PPT 2002 presentation into Easy Worship 1.7

I saved the PPT 02 presentation as a PPT 07 presentation and re-imported it and it worked fine.
:D
eddo

Return to General Discussion