Playing YouTube Videos
- Open the EasyWorship program.
- 1. Click the Online tab.
- 2. Click the Web tab.
- 3. Enter www.youtube.com into the address bar and press enter.
- 4. Search for the video you want to play.
- 5. When the video appears click the Schedule button.
- 6. The following prompt will appear, Would you like EasyWorship to automatically display this video full screen when you go live?
- *If this prompt does not appear, the full screen option is not available for this video.
- 7. Click Yes or No.
- 8. To play the video on the output screen, select the YouTube clip in the schedule and click Go Live.
- 9. You will need to bring your pointer to the projector and click anywhere on that screen to make it play.
- *this is due to a youtube video update
- NOTE: If your internet connection is not fast enough, you will see buffering when playing the video. The video is not downloaded onto the computer.