Using a Presenter Remote With EasyWorship
You are probably already familiar with using a presenter remote with programs like PowerPoint. This makes it easy to control a slideshow without having to be at the computer. You can use a presenter remote to control EasyWorship. Here are some tips for using a presenter remote with EasyWorship.
- 1. Use a recommended presenter remote from our list of recommended remotes.
- 2. If you already have a remote see our instructions for changing the EasyWorship Hotkeys to match your remote.
- 3. Make sure you have a remote that is able to transmit the distance you need taking into account that walls and obstructions can shorten the transmitting distance.
- 4. You have to Go Live with the first item in the schedule using the go live button or doubleclicking an time in the schedule before you will be able to use the remote to control EasyWorship.
- 5. While using the remote do not select any other windows within EasyWorship like the schedule window or media area. This will change focus to that area of EasyWorship and cause the remote to control that area of the software instead of the live area.
Following these simple steps will help you be successful in using a presenter remote with EasyWorship.