Import PowerPoint Text Into the Database
Save PowerPoint as Outline/RTF file
- Open your PowerPoint file in PowerPoint.
- Click file, save as.
- In the save as box, select the Outline/RTF file format at the bottom.
- Click save.
Import the RTF Into EasyWorship
1. Open EasyWorship.
2. Click the icon on the toolbar to create a new song.
3. In the song editor next to the song title click the folder icon.
4. Browse to the .rtf file you saved.
5. Select the file and click open.
6. Click OK on the song to save the song to the database.
- Not all PowerPoint files are made the same, so this may not work for all PowerPoint
- You may want to select all of the text in the song and click on Reset Attributes
to reset the text attributes to default.